Online FEE Payment Steps
FEE PAYMENT THROUGH SBI COLLECT
- Choose the official website www.onlinesbi.com
- Choose ‘SBI collect’
- Choose State Bank Collect- Onlinesbi
Click √ Check Box available in Disclaimer Clause [Box in the bottom, left corner]
- Click Proceed button
1) Select State in which institution situated – Select Kerala
2) Select type of institution – Select educational institution
- Select institution Name
- Select COLLEGE OF APPLIED SCIENCE IHRD, MAVELIKARA
- Click Submit
- Select payment category – Select COURSE FEE
Mandatory fields are marked with an asteric ( *) Once again check whether page displayed is of College of Applied Science IHRD, Mavelikara with full address on the top of the page.
- Fill up the fields displayed one by one.
Note: Mobile Number and email ID of the students are to be entered. Completing the entries, Verify the amount correctly. Submit
All details of the students filled up will be displayed.
Verify the correctness and confirm
Payment option will be displayed. such as
1) Credit Card SBI – Bank charge Applicable with GST
2) Credit cards of Any bank- Bank charge applicable with GST.
3) Net banking
- SBI Net banking – Bank Charge applicable with GST
- Other bank net banking – Bank Charge applicable with GST
Select the choice clicking in arrow (>>>)
payment option will be displayed
After completing the process, the payment details will be displayed. ‘Status of payment’ will be displayed Check whether it is ‘Success’ or Not success. If Print the receipt and submit to college office/or email to email@example.com
5 other payment mode- At SBI branch (ie generate a preprinted challan and pay at any SBI Branch. For preparing the challan make the entry in the field “ Name” the student Name & course with semester