RULES FOR TC
- Any student who gets admission to PG programmes later discontinues his/her study from any one of the
College of Applied Science, managed by IHRD, TC will be issued as per conditions specified in the the
G.O.(MS)no. 319/2017/H.Edn.(J) dated 29-12-2017. ie. In the event of a student withdrawing before the
starting of the Course, the entire fee collected from the student, after a deduction of the processing fee of
Rs.1,000/ – (Rupees One thousand only) will be refunded by the College. If a student leave after joining the
Course(date of commencement of classes) and if the vacated seat is consequently filled by another student by
the last date of admission, the College will refund the fee collected after a deduction of the processing fee of
Rs. 1,000/ – (Rupees One thousand only) and proportionate deductions of monthly fee and proportionate
hostel rent, where applicable. In case the vacated seat is not filled, the candidate is eligible to get refund of
the Caution deposit only. All such refund will be processed only after closure of PG admission 2018-19 by
the University. Fee for the candidates getting admission in any of the College of Applied Science, managed by
IHRD, during the same admission year will be adjusted after deducting the admission fee.
- If a student applies for TC to join Higher Option allotted by Centralized Allotment Process (CAP) for the PG
admission of the University, the TC and other documents will be issued as per the University guidelines in
time to time.
- In case of Inter College transfer between CAS under IHRD within the same University and programme after the
date of closure of admission, TC will be issued on payment of Rs. 2000/- ( Rupees Two Thousand Only)
towards processing fee. In such cases, the applicant is eligible to get refund of 75% of the tuition fee only
through inter institutional transfer.
The rules 7a, b & c given above is applicable for all students admitted, including those admitted through
Centralized Admission Process of University.
- Candidates should appear for Interview/Admission at their own cost.
- The Candidates should produce the following documents in original at the time of interview for admission.
Matriculation Certificate, Mark list & Certificate/Provisional of the Degree examination, Community/Income
Certificates, if applicable for SC/ST/OEC candidates.
- T.C. and Conduct Certificate from the institution last studied.
- If any candidate who is provisionally selected for admission fails to report to the Principal on or before the
specified date and time or if he/ she fails to pay the fees indicated in the admission memo his/her selection will
- Late applications will not be considered under any circumstances.
- Candidates from Universities other than University of Kerala should produce migration Certificate and pass
certificate at the time of interview/admission.
- The applicant whose qualifying examinations other than a degree of the University of Kerala should submit an
eligibility certificate from the University of Kerala at the time of admission.
- Receipt of application will be acknowledged allotting a register number. The registration number as shown in the
receipt should be mentioned in all future correspondence concerning admission.
- Selection of Candidates will be made by the Principal as detailed in clause 3. Admission procedure.
The selection for admission will be provisional subject to verification of original documents and eligibility by the
Head of the Institution. On verification, if any information given in the application is found to be false, the
candidate will forfeit his/her claim for admission.7
- The list of candidates called for interview will be published in the institution. Selection memo will be sent by
email only. Hence providing valid email-id and a contact telephone number is mandatory. However, if a student
wish to get memo by ordinary post, he/she must attach a separate request to the Principal along with the
- The candidates called for interview should bring the originals of all the Certificates on the date specified at their
own expense. T.C. should be produced within a week from the date of provisional admission.
- A candidate who does not turn up for the interview as per the schedule and at the place and time will
forfeit his/her chance for admission and will not be considered for any future vacancies for admission
irrespective of the rank secured. However, if a candidate is not able to attend the interview on genuine
grounds, the parent/ guardian or any authorised person can act as a proxy at the risk of the candidate.
- The candidate seeking admission to the course will have to abide by the campus rules and regulations issued
from time to time. Copy of the campus rules now in force in the institutions under IHRD are available in the office
of the Colleges, for reference.